12.17.2012

EYES WIDE SHUT


My latest print for Spoke Art and the Castro Theatre commemorates the screening of one of my favorite films of all time, Stanley Kubrick's EYES WIDE SHUT. I've always wanted to create a design for this movie and was pretty excited when the opportunity came up. This 18x24" six-color screenprint is now for sale at Spoke Art in a signed and numbered edition of 100. Along with two prints for THE SHINING by Joshua Budich and Brandon Schaefer. One more print coming next week and then it's a wrap for 2012!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this as a gift and could not have been happier. Amazing, Eyes Wide Shut was one of the few Kubrick movies I had no poster or anything of and yet really wanted something, and then I got this! Having a great artist's inspired art instead of simply Tom Cruise on my wall is too cool. The movie cover/poster already has it's place, but art can continue forever (not that I disregard the cover...).