5.12.2010

BIOGRAF



For fun, I've turned the ridiculously irrational task of listing my favorite movies of the past decade into a little design project. I've imagined a fictional European film magazine seemingly made just for me, featuring my favorite films on each cover. Although I'm not very skilled with the whole making something fake look real thing, a few people I've talked to actually believed this was a real magazine. I'm fully aware that dropping a film still into a template and slapping some type on it doesn't really count as sophisticated design, but as with last year's 2009 film stamp series, its just a fun way to celebrate these movies I love aesthetically as a change of pace from writing about them. More will be trickling in through my Flickr page over the coming weeks so check back.




No comments: