12.04.2010

TIM & ERIC POSTER



I made these over at Boss Construction yesterday for the Tim & Eric show in Nashville last night. For some reason the promoter said they couldn't sell the posters, which I'd never heard of happening with a gig poster before, but anyways now you can grab one from me at my shop. 2-color 18x24" hand-pulled, signed & numbered edition of 50, no two are alike, lots of crazy colors and you'll get a random print from the batch. I love Tim & Eric and it was a trip seeing their live show complete with Pusswhip Banggang live in concert and Dr. Steve Brule himself. So grab some "Jambalaya," "Come Over" and pick up a print... just "Don't Call Me Uncle!"







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't they let you sell these? I saw them under the merch table and asked for one and they refused. My email is nathanjknoxville@gmail.com thanks

Anonymous said...

My name is Melissa Johnson, I ordered this print but never received it. My email is Nathanjknoxville@gmail.com. Thanks Sam

Anonymous said...

My name is Melissa Johnson, I ordered this print but never received it. My email is Nathanjknoxville@gmail.com. Thanks Sam