4.30.2010

BENJAMIN A. HARPER'S FANTOME


The second of three new EPs from The Comfies is now up for download. I've been a rotating member of The Comfies for over five years, and Benjamin A. Harper, the man behind The Comfies, is one of my favorite songwriters and singers in the world. Needless to say, I highly recommend you check it out and give it a download. This is a 100% independent release, with a limited-edition CD on the way for collectors. I created the artwork for these EPs, the covers of which will connect in a panoramic landscape. I also played piano on one of the tracks, "Christmas Eve Eve." I'm always happy and proud to be involved with anything Ben Harper and The Comfies put out, and to help spread the word about his music. Enjoy!

Download The Comfies present Benjamin A. Harper's Fantome at Bandcamp.

No comments: