6.11.2010

CELYN BRAZIER


I'm posting about London-based artist Celyn Brazier today because one of my favorite pieces of his (and really one of my favorite pieces of any artist) is finally for sale in print form. It's titled "Split Timing" and can be seen above in its original form (the SPAR has now been removed... I don't know what it means, but I like it aesthetically and enjoy pretending its a strange book or magazine). Don't worry -- there are only 10 of these prints made in the world and the 1 copy that Etsy has left will run you 260 dollars. Guess I won't be hanging this beauty on my wall any time soon. Here is some more of Celyn's excellent work including some nice character design and backgrounds for his animations, viewable here. Click each image to enlarge.









No comments: